MountHill Realty ties up with Indiabulls Distribution as its marketing partner to sell approx. 1600 apartments and creates another milestone; the MountHill Family continues to grow in strength; over 100 units sold in 2 months of association!
The lucrative “Subvention scheme: Pay 10% now and rest on possession” is sweeping the consumer market who have a horizon of 5-7 years in mind, budget of Rs. 40 Lacs., aspiring lifestyle and good construction.
The Rainforest, Nature’s Sanctuary for special species; a unique Rainforest themed township nestled in 15 acres of serene surroundings with 21 magnificent “petal shaped” towers. A life inspired by nature, designed by man; this unique project has a tropical forest landscaping blending with state of the art amenities and world class architecture.
The entrance of this self sufficient community also features a mega commercial mall that will house the best of the world experiences, be its hopping, fine dining, cinemas and family entertainment.
There are Four Unique Themed Lifestyle Zones, extravagant designer podium garden with themed lifestyle concepts for fitness, wellness, recreation and kids entertainment: Arbaro: The Fitness World, Amazonia: The Welness Retreat, Borneo: The Recreation Haven and Madagascar: The Kids Realm.
The Lavish Club Life “Utopia” is spread across 2 lifetsyle clubs Club Rain and Club Elevia namely.
There is a beautiful Experience centre, well attended by the marketing representative with digitally advanced AV Room and 3D miniature of the project model, to give better understanding of the project.
If you take a look at the mix of the home buyers 30% are businessman and the rest 70% are young ambitious salaried people, of which 10% are government service holders. Service Class belongs to majorly IT/ITes working out of Salt Lake and Sector V.
Mounthill has a wide range of life spaces to choose from and hence the customer base is very wide. As far as competition goes they are constantly breaking the benchmarks that they set.
You dream it and we got it. Get your hands on the dream property.
Introducing Kolkata's 1st rainforest themed township by Mounthill Realit
The ancient secret of universal health wealth and prosperity is unveiling at rajarhat